Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Tomatoes are Coming Up!

I have some plants growing and I am excited because they are looking so healthy! I have never grown my very own tomatoes before, and well...they are growing! Here are some photos of my baby garden in planters. I wish I had a real garden, but this will do for now. Someday!

I have cherry tomatoes, rosemary, boxwood basil & oregano.


Children's Dentist said...

What do you think of Meyer lemons? I went to learn what I could about them and I see that they are quite popular with gourmet chefs. Have you ever created any dishes with them?

Marshall said...

Lynda..I am certainly no gourmet chef by any means. I have used meyer lemons and I love them. They are not quite as sour as a standard lemon. Almost like a lemon with a little touch of orange in it. Trader Joe's usually sells them. Good luck!

kenzaloo said...

um hello window kitty picture that you should send to me at duh

Anonymous said...

Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well
written. I am wondering how I might be notified
whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS
feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

Feel free to visit my site :: skype sex

Anonymous said...

The sleek movement and quiet motor with the Lifestyler 2800 treadmill can make it a dream for "taking your intellect off issues.

My website Recommended Online site

Anonymous said...

I have successfully lost and sustained more than 130 pounds.

my web site :: bowflex selecttech dumbbells

Anonymous said...

You almost certainly didn't achieve the success you wished.

Have a look at my page: dumbbells for sale